Saturday, February 16, 2008

What's In a Blog?

Starting this blog was not my idea. And at first, I was beset by the negatives: will I have enough time to update it, since I'm either busy working, or busy writing. Will K and I get into another tumultuous wrangle over the formats, colors, and design? (since we have vastly different tastes in such things).

But after a while, I decided to do it. I'd have to start a blog someday in my life, before I'm forever labeled as LKK (Lao Kok Kok - old-fashioned as an old chicken, or something like that in Chinese).

Found a blog server, fiddled with the layouts and colors (as predicted, it took a bloody long time). After going back and forth between reds or blues as a main color, I've stuck with this format, at least for the moment.

But enough of that... The whole point of this blog is for K and I to share some of our travel musings. No theme or whatever yet. Maybe after we've done several posts, we can see the whys and whats in our travel choices and plans.

No comments: